- Providing a safe working environment is part of a business’s operational goals and access control can make that very easy to accomplish.
- Control, manage, and identify who has access to where and at what times.
- Having and documenting visitor access will provide a robust audit of employee and visitor access throughout any needed time frame.
- Access Control can allow for the elimination of keys, and locksmith costs associated with managing keys. Mobile phone credentials, and inexpensive key fobs can take the place of physical keys. If a credential is lost you simply de-activate it from your system.
- Access Control will allow the ability to use complex schedules on an employee level to simplify and further manage access to sensitive areas.
- Access control systems have the ability to provide remote access to doors for after hour work or special project needs, all while always knowing who is coming & going.
- Reduce Energy Bills & Protect Environment – your access control system can integrate with building motion sensors to automatically turn off and on various systems such as HVAC or light switches.
Call NuWave today to schedule a walk through and learn more about access control.